Carbon Steel/Alloy Steel Plain Tubes
Carbon steel and alloy steel pipes and tubes in welded, welded and drawn, hot finished and cold finished manufacture. Tubes can be round, square, rectangular, elliptical, hexagonal or in accordance with clients' drawings.
Hot finished - o/d 32mm to 250mm with wall thickness 3mm to 50mm
Cold Finished - o/d 6mm to 220mm with wall thickness 0.4mm to 40mm
Welded - o/d 6mm up to 610mm with wall thickness 0.4mm up to 20mm
Finishes - normalized, annealed, without heat treatment.
Surface protection - oiled, varnished.
- Pipe - used in chemical plants, petrochemical plants, oil refineries, gas plants, power generation, pulp and paper plants.
- Heat Exchanger tubing - used in shell & tube, air coolers, condensers, feedwater heaters
- Finned tubes for heat exchangers.
- Mechanical tubing - used in automotive, general engineering, construction industry
Mills are certified in accordance with ISO 9001/9002 and approved by major outside inspection authorities.
Non destructive testing - in accordance with material standards including eddy current, hydrostatic, ultrasonic, dye penetrant where applicable and to clients' requirements.
Chemical analysis and mechanical tests according to specification and clients' requirements.
||Specifications - ASTM
|Low Carbon Steel
||A178, A179, A192, A214, A226
|Medium Carbon Steel
|Carbon Molybdenum Steel
||T1, T1a, T1b
|Alloy Steel Tube
||T2, T5, T9, T11, T12, T22
|Alloy Steel Pipe
||P1, P2, P5, P9, P11, P12, P22
|Low Temperature Steel
||A333, A334, A524
|Carbon Steel Pipe
|Mechanical Carbon Steel Tube
||MT 1010, MT 1015, MT 1020, 1008, 1015, 1020, 1045
|Hydraulic Carbon Steel Tube
|Carbon Steel Feedwater Heater Tube
||A2, B2, C2
- Tolerances are to the specification and ASTM A450
- Other standards such as BS, DIN, NF, UNI, JIS, GOST are available.
Carbon steel and alloy steel tubes can be supplied 'U' bent. Please see page 'U' Tubes.